London based womenswear label Temperley London are currently looking for interns.
‘Temperley London is epitomised by modern bohemianism with a confident, feminine and effortless attitude while staying true to its British Heritage. Alice Temperley pioneers artisan techniques and intricate hand-worked embellishment; an aesthetic synonymous with her creative style. The core business focuses on women’s ready-to-wear collections, which have evolved to offer a comprehensive range of daywear, cocktail and evening wear.’
- To Support Design and Textile teams: researching for mainline and bridal collections, creating research boards, photocopying, filing, scanning and printing fitting pictures.
- To update collection boards and collection overview boards whenever needed.
- Help with the creation of story names for up coming collections.
- Support the print and embroidery team with artwork sticking and placing.
- Photograph any vintage samples and log it on the server.
- Help Assistant Designer with general admin tasks and updates on Prima.
- To scan in any new sketches additions for mainline and bridal collections.
- Help with sketch and artwork changes whenever needed.
- Support the design team with any admin tasks: fedex, stationery orders, booking models for weekly fittings.
- Assisting the design team with all general admin duties and ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- Help preparing proto review meetings.
- Co-ordinate the team during show time.
- Undertake any extra ad-hoc projects.
For more details and to apply go here