OSMAN, THE EPONYMOUS LABEL FROM BRITISH BORN DESIGNER OSMAN YOUSEFZADA, MADE ITS DEBUT IN 2008 AT LONDON FASHION WEEK. OSMAN’S UNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL – ELEGANT AESTHETIC AND STRONG, SCULPTURAL DESIGNS BOTH FLATTER AND CELEBRATE THE WOMAN’S BODY, QUALITIES WHICH HAVE ESTABLISHED THE DESIGNER AS ONE OF LONDON’S MOST EXCITING TALENTS.
To assist the whole team in general studio work, working closely with pattern cutters, product developers and machinists.
- Should have a high level of pattern knowledge, garment construction, attention to detail, lay planning and take a logical and pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Can work under pressure and deadlines
- Good team worker
- Able to multitask
- Fluent English written and verbally.
- Must still be in education during the 6 month internship i.e. placement year
- Tracing off patterns
- Be able to have knowledge when cutting out fabric and lay planning, being able to make good use of fabric consumption
- Work closely with the pattern cutters, product developers and machinists to ensure clear communication.
- Able to help other departments if needed
- Check patterns are correct before cutting
- General house keeping
- Source fabrics and trims when needed
Minimum 6 months internship, start ASAP and travel expenses paid for. Please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter via the link here. Only successful applicants will be contacted.