London based Faustine Steinmetz are currently searching for interns to join their small team.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are experienced in Hand Weaving to come and be a part of our team. Your role may vary from day to day and there is a great opportunity to gain experience in other areas but your main tasks will be:
• Weaving New Samples
• Overseeing Weaving Production
• Overseeing Weaving Quality
During the Internship, you will be looking to gain a sense of responsibility within professional practice, what it takes to set up a fashion label.
The ideal candidate must be:
• Self motivated.
• Capable of using initiative.
• Have a keen interest in fashion.
• Like the work that we do.
• Want to contribute something to the brand
Applications Must Include:
• Your CV & Portfolio in PDF format
• The date you are available to begin your internship.
• The date you are available to intern until.
• Pattern Cutting
• Adobe CS6