The Holly Fulton studio are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic intern to assist the team with digital print and artwork developments for the upcoming SS16 London Fashion Week show.
The candidate must be experienced in using Illustrator and Photoshop and have a very accurate eye. You must be a punctual and motivated individual and a professional attitude is essential. This role would be great for anyone with a graphics/illustration background who is looking to gain experience within the fashion industry.
Responsibilities will include;
• Assisting the print director with new digital developments.
• Scanning and copying artworks.
• Translating complex hand drawn designs into digital files using illustrator.
• Quality checking printed and embellished textiles.
• You will also be required to assist the rest of the team with general studio tasks during busy periods.
• There will also be an element of studio running within the role.
• Preparing materials for manufacturers.
• Attending the SS16 show and dressing backstage.
We are looking for someone who is available from mid July until the end of September. If you would like to apply please send a copy of your cv, along with a brief cover letter and examples of your work via the form here.