Christopher Raeburn is one of the most exciting emerging fashion brands in the UK. Over the last four years the brand has developed a unique and innovative approach to design applied to menswear, womenswear, and accessories. The business currently produces four collections a year two men’s and two women’s along with complementary men’s and women’s accessories.
• Aiding the production team through out the production of both menswear and womenswear collections.
• Helping prepare for production with stock checks and managing trims.
• Resourcing fabrics and trims for production (this can apply especially to the ex military fabrics)
• Work along side Pattern Cutter on pattern amends in preparation for cutting.
• Help with organising in house production, cutting, collating trims, finishes.
• Be actively involved in the QC stage, inc factory visits – needs to have a keen eye for detail.
• Aid with packing and shipping – keeping the studio space organised in this busy stage of production.
• Technical understanding of fabric and garment construction.
• Pattern cutting skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Keen eye for detail and understanding of high quality.
To apply go here