To assist in delivering seasonal collections that drive sales and profits in line with the Brand values and strategy of Marie-Chantal. Founded in 2001 by HRH Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece, Marie-Chantal is an international childrenswear brand offering clothing that celebrates the playfulness of childhood while also being stylish and contemporary styles that won’t date.
As a Design Assistant your main duties and responsibilities would include:
- Thorough competitor analysis and use of forecasting websites provide market research to assist in the creation of mood boards, colour palettes, print and fabric ideas.
- Assist in the creation of colour CAD sketches, using Adobe Illustrator, to support the production of the category and collection sheets.
- Contribute towards seasonal design packs across girls, boys and baby, as briefed and overseen by the Design Manager.
- Assist in the production of all over prints, embroideries and graphics.
- Set up and maintain seasonal product style code sheets.
- Enter all product data on to the collection sheets.
- Assist the Design team in the initial set up of design spec sheets.
- Assist the Design team with spec sheet and artwork amendments for production
- Assist the Design team in updating and maintaining all digital and hard copy sketch sheets / artwork and Spec packs.
- Assist Product Development and the Product team in preparing the SMS and showroom for Range review.
- Create the seasonal Wholesale line books using InDesign.
- Organise and maintain all product samples, fabrics, trims, buttons and yarn books.
- Organise and manage all DHL packages to the factories.
Apply through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/13371424?trk=job_view_similar_jobs