Bureaux is a creative design studio based in East London, specialising in Branding, Communications and Fashion.
You will be working alongside our current team to support them in researching new trends, key looks, new innovations, shapes, silhouettes, fabric, colour, print and pattern. An understanding of catwalk market intel, market place trends and producing creative mood boards. Conducting directional shopping trend research and shop reports. Helping with the design and development of range building.
We are looking for a bright & talented intern to join us for a 1-3 month design Internship to support the studio on creative design and trend projects.
The internship will offer the student an insight in working in a busy and fast paced design studio with a varied client base.
Ideally this would suit a graduate with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and a good understanding of design and trends.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Appropriate Professional Degree/Course in Fashion Design/Fashion Marketing or Trend
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign
– Cad skills
– Exciting portfolio, demonstrating great ideas, keen eye for design and attention to detail
– Strong Fashion awareness
– Demonstrate a passion for product market place
– Be an effective communicator and team player
– Good organisational skills, reliable and flexible
– Ambitious and enthusiastic attitude
Internship Length – 1-3 Months
Salary – £6.50 per hour
Closing date – June 19, 2015
For full details and to apply go here.