Today, LOEWE approaches 170 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses, defined by the modernity of its past, an unwavering confidence in the present, and a firm look forward. Craftsmanship, progress and unequalled expertise with leather, LOEWE’s founding pillars, are reconfigured with a timely awareness evident in desirable and functional products across multiple categories, including ready-to-wear, accessories, home and lifestyle. Spain is where LOEWE was born and remains the brand’s home.
The intern will be joining the Menswear Design team for the creation of the new collection as creative support and research assistant.
– Support to creative needs
– Research and collaboration on colour pallettes
– Technical drawings (by computer and by hand)
– Collaborate with Designers researching materials
– Fill up the lines sheet with the color ways
– Assist in gathering and delivering information and data for the preparation of new collections
Skills & Experience
– Passion for fashion creativity
– High command of English.
– High command of Illustrator and Photoshop
– Research sensibility
– Creativity and innovation
Salary €900 per month
Location of internship Paris 6th, France
Internship Length 6 months
Closing date December 03, 2015
For more information and to apply go here