The Holly Fulton Studio is looking for interns to assist across both sampling and production. The candidates will experience various elements of developing high end womenswear collections.
Daily tasks will include…
- general studio organisation
- assisting pattern cutters with tracing and alterations
- hand sewing and embellishments
- preparing and delivering materials to our London based manufacturers
- quality checking fabrics, prints and embroideries
- assisting with print placements and lay plans basic studio errands
- Basic knowledge of pattern cutting
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Hand / machine sewing
- Applicants must have a professional attitude and operate well as part of a team.
We are looking for interns to work for 3-6 months starting immediately. To apply please send your cv and work examples along with a brief cover letter stating your availability via the form here.