The Holly Fulton
Studio is looking for interns to assist across both sampling and production
. The candidates will experience various elements of developing high end womenswear collections.
Daily tasks will include…
- general studio organisation
- assisting pattern cutters with tracing and alterations
- hand sewing and embellishments
- preparing and delivering materials to our London based manufacturers
- quality checking fabrics, prints and embroideries
- assisting with print placements and lay plans basic studio errands
- Basic knowledge of pattern cutting
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Hand / machine sewing
- Applicants must have a professional attitude and operate well as part of a team.
We are looking for interns to work for 3-6 months
starting immediately. To apply please send your cv and work examples along with a brief cover letter stating your availability
via the form here
The Holly Fulton studio are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic intern to assist the team with digital print and artwork developments for the upcoming SS16 London Fashion Week show.
The candidate must be experienced in using Illustrator and Photoshop and have a very accurate eye. You must be a punctual and motivated individual and a professional attitude is essential. This role would be great for anyone with a graphics/illustration background who is looking to gain experience within the fashion industry.
Responsibilities will include;
• Assisting the print director with new digital developments.
• Scanning and copying artworks.
• Translating complex hand drawn designs into digital files using illustrator.
• Quality checking printed and embellished textiles.
• You will also be required to assist the rest of the team with general studio tasks during busy periods.
• There will also be an element of studio running within the role.
• Preparing materials for manufacturers.
• Attending the SS16 show and dressing backstage.
We are looking for someone who is available from mid July until the end of September. If you would like to apply please send a copy of your cv, along with a brief cover letter and examples of your work via the form here.